Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- It is a special design that does not adhere to bound objects and only adheres to the adhesive surfaces.
- Since the tape is adhered and bound without using a staple, there is no need to worry about metal materials or injury.
- It is tightly bound during the binding work, and the adhesive strength (self-adhesiveness) is moderately weakened in about 6 months, so post-treatment after harvesting is easy.
- A tape that does not easily come off even when it gets wet.
- Trellising for the new shoots of grapes.
- Trellising for cucumber vines.
- Trellising for tomato vines.
||11 mm x 30 m