A 10-horsepower non-residual rice mill that can adjust rice polishing levels.
It is used for commercial purpose around the world.
- There is no residual rice after milling, and loss is reduced when changing lots.
- You can choose from 26 levels of polishing, from 10% bran to wash-free rice.
- The operation / adjustment unit is easy with the touch panel.
- The minimum amount of polished rice is 2 kg of brown rice.
- Uniform rice milling quality from start to finish.
|Minimum amount to polish||2kg|
|Dimensions||Length 1165 x Width 500 x Height 1399 mm|
|Built-in motor||Three-phase 200V / 7.93kW|
|Rice milling efficiency||Normal rice milling 500 to 600 kg/hour
Wash-free rice 450 to 500 kg/hour
|Whiteness adjustment||26 levels|
|Bran processing method||Cyclone / Bran collector (sold separately)|