SASAGAWA Soybean Threshing Machine that is effective for threshing small-scale cultivated soybeans.
- You can throw in the cut soybeans together with the stems and thresh them all.
- Wind-sorted soybeans roll out from the exit.
- If you install a Carrier Car (sold separately), it will be very easy to move.
- Other crops can also be threshed by exchanging mesh plates.
We would like to share a video posted by our customer Mr. Yoshi who lives in Canada. His Cedar Isle Farm (@cedarislefarm) is located in the suburbs of Vancouver in the town called Agassiz.
The beautiful mountains in the background of the video are Mt.Cheam. In this wonderful environment, Mr. Sugiyama grows vegetables and crops using organic farming methods.
- Motor and Carrier Car are sold separately.
- Different sizes of sorting meshes are available.
|Motor||0.75KW (sold separately)|
|Efficiency||100 to 120 kg/hour|
|Sorting Method||Wind sorting|