Light-weight and convenient Manual Jab Planter.
By using the Manual Jab Planter, you won't need to bend over anymore for planting.
- The internal diameter is 50 mm.
- Various seedlings with the soil can be used with this Manual Jab Planter.
- You can plant with the Manual Jab Planter by one-hand. It weighs just 1.3kg.
- The handle can be adjusted by two steps.
- The safety cover protects the leaves of seedlings.
|Length (mm)||756 or 851 (adjustable 2 steps)|
|Size (mm)||155 x 192|
|Diameter of opening (mm)||15 to 60|
|Planting depth (mm)||70 to 160 (adjustable by 10mm steps)|
HOW TO USE
- The seedlings need to be grown in cell trays.
- The seedlings keep the root clump.
- The length of root clump should be shorter than 5 cm.
- Need some amount of weight as the seedlings will be dropped naturally.
- The ground has to be cultivated to the planting depth. The opening tip of the Manual Jab Transplanter should be going down the ground.