Everyone can sow one coat seed in each plug cells (hole) just by sliding the surface of the cell plug tray.
- It can be seeded in 30 seconds to 1 minute per box, so it is efficient.
- As seeds are unfolded automatically, they can be sown quickly.
||G-8 (For coat seeds)
|Adaptive seed size
||2L, L, S, 3S (For coat seeds)
|Adoptable Cell tray
||128 to 220 holes
Please change the roll and adjustment plate according to your seed size.
|Coating seed diameter
|3.5 to 4.5
||2.5 to 3.5
||2.0 to 3.0
||1.0 to 1.5
- Remove the lid and put seeds in the seed hopper.
- Rotate the driving claw little to fill the seeds in the roll when you start.
- Put the seeder on the right end of the tray and move it to the left end.
- Check if a piece of seed is dropping on every cell.
- Stop at the left end cell after dropping a seed at the left end cell.
- Move to the next row and repeat from the right end.