This is a high-speed and general-purpose seeding and fertilizing implement used by attaching to a tractor.
It is designed for wide range of crops. The implement can be used in both plowed and unplowed fields.
- High-speed operation at a maximum operating speed of 8 km/h.
- It works in both plowed and unplowed fields.
- It has two kinds of plates; one is a seed separation plate and the other is a seed release plate. These plates make seeding at high-speed without missing seeds.
- The plates are easily replaced without using a tool. The plates are applicable to one to two pieces of soybeans as well.
- The motor of fertilization is synchronized with driving speed. That allows accurate fertilizing operation.
- The seeding distance can be adjusted at 6 steps by replacing the sprocket.
- The fertilizing devices are positioned at front and rear sides. The dropping positions are adjustable.
- Easy adjustment of penetrating pressure into the soil with a lever for each unit.
- Easy adjustment of seeding depth by simply turning the adjustment screw.
- Durability has been greatly improved by improving the shape of cultivation parts. Equipped with a slit cleaner to remove clogs.
Rice, wheat, soybean, buckwheat, dent corn, sorghum, grass
|Length x width x height (mm)||1660 x 2200 x 1400||1660 x 2540 x 1400|
|Hopper capacity (seed)||15 L x 6||15 L x 8|
|Hopper capacity (fertilizer)||140 L x 2||160 L x 2|
|Number of rows||6 rows||8 rows|
|Operation method||Double sowing plate structure|
|Drive system||Sowing: driven by ground wheel|
|Fertilization: driven by a motor synchronized with driving speed|
|Row distance||30 cm (fixed)|
|Sowing distance (cm)||14 / 16.5 / 18.5 / 20 / 22 / 23.5 (6 steps)|
|Sowing distance adjustment||By replacing sprockets|
|Working speed||0 to 8 km/h|
|Type of tractor hitch||Standard 3-point hitch
(Category I and II)
|Standard 3-point hitch
|Tractor horsepower||60 to 100 PS or more||80 to 100 PS or more|
|Work efficiency||50 to 60 a/h||70 to 80 a/h|