This is a high-speed seeder used by attaching to a tractor.
It is designed for sowing soybean, dent corn and sorghum. This seeder can be used in both plowed and unplowed fields.
- High-speed operation at a maximum vehicle speed of 8 km/h. Approximately 64 a/h (NTP-2).
- It has two kinds of plates; one is a seed separation plate and the other is a seed release plate. These plates make seeding at high-speed without missing seeds.
- Equipped with a soil covering device that is able to be turned on or off according to the field conditions.
- Easy adjustment of penetrating pressure into the soil with a lever for each unit.
- Equipped with a slit cleaner to remove clogs.
- Equipped with new type soil covering wheels that do not catch the soil.
- Applicable to various seed sizes by exchanging plates. Soybean is also applicable. The replacement is easy without a tool.
- The sowing depth can be adjusted simply by turning the adjusting screw.
- Durability has been greatly improved by adopting a new mechanism. The rotation sensor will notify you with a buzzer when the drive wheel stops working.
- Sowing distance is adjustable in 6 steps by changing the sprocket.
- Equipped with 15 L large transparent hoppers.
- A remaining amount sensor will notify you with a buzzer when the remaining seed amount is low.
- New spacers at seeding hoppers are designed for reducing the amount of remaining seeds.
- Equipped with a stand with casters. You can easily move the implement during storage.
Soybean, dent corn, sorghum.
|Length x width x height (mm)||1450 x 1550 x 850||1600 x 2850 x 1250|
|Hopper capacity||15 L x 2||15 L x 4|
|Number of rows||2 rows||4 rows|
|Sowing method||Double sowing plate structure|
|Drive system||Driven by grounded wheels|
|Row distance||60 to 85 cm (non-step)|
|Sowing distance (cm)||14 / 16.5 / 18.5 / 20 / 22 / 23.5 (6 steps)|
|Sowing distance adjustment||By replacing sprockets|
|Working speed||0 to 8 km/h|
|Type of tractor hitch||Standard 3-point hitch
(Category I and II)
|Tractor horsepower||28 PS or more||60 PS or more|
|Work efficiency||64 a/h||130 a/h|