Weeds can be easily cut in watered paddy fields for a week to a month after transplanting.
It has an stimulation effect on the soil, stimulating the rice plants and growing strong seedlings.
- Easily attached to a brush cutter for quick mowing.
- The resin cover on the outside would not damage rice plants.
- Reduces water splashes.
- The small diameter allows mowing in areas with narrow spaces between rice plants.
- Can be used in rice paddies filled with water approximately one week to one month after planting rice plants.
- Soil can be cultivated and stirred while mowing, which stimulate rice plants and produce strong plants.
- Diameter x Blade teeth: 130mm x 5P
- Body cover: PP
- Rotating Blade: Alloy Steel
- Flange: SPCC
- Diameter: 130 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Mounting hole: 25.4 mm