The Flexible Spring Hose conveys the paddy to the rice huller without damaging the rice. Simply insert the hose into the paddy and turn on the switch, and the full sensor on the outlet side will operate for automatic operation.
Since the hose bends flexibly, it can be used even in a small work space. Even after the hulling work is completed, the transport tube can be attached and detached with a single touch, so it is easy to clean up.
We have a wide variety of models, such as 3 m to 8 m, single-phase 100V, and three-phase 200V, according to the capacity of the huller and the conditions of the workplace.
- The paddy sensor works to automatically stop when the capacity is full.
- A thermal protector is built in to prevent damage to the motor.
- A voltmeter is attached to prevent troubles due to voltage drop.
- With the 180 degree turn of the shooter, you can freely set it on the huller.
- The transport tube is a one-touch removable type, making it easy to clean up after use.
|Length||1,100 to 1,200mm|
|Height||1,500 to 2,000mm|
|Tube inner x outer diameter||49.5 x 58.5 (mm)|
|Power||Single-phase 100V 300W|
|Conveying capacity||1.8 to 2.2 ton(60Hz)
1.5 to 1.8 ton(50Hz)
|Conveying distance||4 m||6 m|