Since the rakes pull out the early weeds around the crops which has been difficult until now, can be done by simply pushing the weeds.
Please note that it works only crushed and soft soil. It cannot be used in clay grounds.
- Adjustable handle at 7 angles.
- Rake slide can be adjusted steplessly
- Wheel angle can be adjusted to 4 levels
- Wheel width can be adjusted to 20, 32, 53 and 63cm
- Row spacing: 40 to 80 cm
- Size: 1400 x 900 x 1500 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- The limit for weed treatment is a plant height of 2 to 3 cm. Grass larger than this will have firmly rooted roots, so weeding efficiency will be greatly reduced.
- Weeding is possible by using a rake called a tine that penetrates into the soil, so if the field is hard, the rake does not go under and just strokes the surface, so if the field is hard, weeding can not be done well.
- It can be used in fields with comparatively soft soil such as black soil or sandy soil. However, if the surface becomes hard due to sudden rain, it may not be possible to use it.