It will take at least 4 months for the lead time due to build to order.
Lightweight and compact Riding type tea-leaf Plucking & Pruning Machines.
You can operate the throttle of the reaper engine on the main unit side.
OCHIAI is a leading manufacturer of tea-leaf picker with superior quality, having been accepted for decades worldwide, as well as Japan.
- Lightweight and compact design makes it easy to operate. Excellent work performance with a small turn!
- Adjust the width by operating the hydraulic lever from 1600 to 1800mm.
- Plucking machine central height 500 to 940mm, the largest cutting width in the class.
- A chain transfer method is used to discharge the twigs from the pruning machine attachment.
- A special carrying car (sold separately) that is available for conveniently attaching and detaching and storing the shearing machine attachment!
Biggest model OCHIAI OHC-11VB.
|Width [mm]||2095 (at wheel distance 1800mm)|
|Wheel distance (mm)||1600 to 1800|
|Pruning unit central height (mm)||500 to 940|
|Safe climbing angle||Max 17 degree|
|Work safety angle||Max 15 degree|
|Driving speed||0 to 5.2 km/h (forward)|
|Engine||Type||Air cooling single cylinder 4 cycle gasoline engine|
|Starting method||Starter motor|
|Harvesting part||Clipper type plucking unit shallow cut unit|
|Leaf container||Bag type 20 kg x 4 bags|
|Operating efficiency||Higher than 10 a per hour|
|Crawler part||Rubber crawler 180 x 72 x 46|
|Attachments||Twig pruning unit
Harvest and discharge unit