MLSS/Sludge Level Meter
For industrial waste water, human waste treatment facilities.
|Model Name||MLSS/Sludge Level Meter : SS-10Z (with Water Depth Measuring Function)|
|Measurement||Activated Sludge Density, Zone Surface (Water Depth) of Sediment Tank and Sludge Density|
MLSS : Near-Infrared Pulse Transmission light System
Sludge Level (Water Depth): Semiconductor Temperature Sensor System
MLSS: 0 E0000mg/i (max.30000mg/f display)
Sludge Level: 0-5m(max. 10m display with prolonged cable)
MLSS: 10mg/f (within 0-10000mg/E ) 100mg/t (within 10000-30000mg/t )
Sludge Level: 0.01m
MLSS: within ±3%(FS) under certain conditions
Sludge Level: within ±3%(FS) under certain conditions
Liquid Crystal Display
MLSS: LCD 4 digits(upper)
Memory: LCD 2 digits
Sludge Level: LCD 4 digits(lower)
Select one of 6 Modes.
1) Food and dairy Sludge Mode A.
2) Food and dairy Sludge Mode B.
3) Sewage disposal/combine Septic Tank Sludge Mode.
4) Human Waste Disposal Sludge Mode.
5) Deposit Tank concentrated Sludge Mode A.
6) Deposit Tank concentrated Sludge Mode B.
|Zone Surface Measurement||
"ALM", "mg/f" blinks over 15000 mg/f.
Water depth display at "ALM", "mg/f" blinking shows sludge zone surface.
1) One-point Calibration (zero calibration only)
2) Tow-point Calibration (Zero and Span Calibration) +Span Calibration should be done by Sludge of known Density.
3) 3-4 point Calibration (Zero, Span and Middle-Point Calibration) +Span calibration should be done by Sludge of known Density, and Middle-Point Calibration by diluted Sludge
Water Depth : Auto Zero Calibration at the time of throwing Power Source.
|Self diagnosis||Battery Voltage, Detector, Disorder Calibration Disorder, Scale Over|
|Memory||Max. 30 data|
Dust-Proofed, Water-Proofed, corresponding to IP67
(under the condition of Connector Plug and the Meter correctly connected)
|Power Source||DC4.5V(LRO3 x 3) Auto power off after 30 Minutes.|
|Dimensions||70(W) x 170(D) x 36(H)mm|
??Because of product improvement, these specifications may be changed without notice.
|Model Name||MLSS/Sludge Level Detector : SSD-10Z(with Pressure Sensor)|
|Cable length||6m Standard(possible max. 11m)|
|Dimensions||ρE0 x 214|
|Unable to test||Sample with organic Solvent, strong Acid Sample, Sample with strong Oxidizer|