- No leftover rice. The development of a tilting main unit greatly improves the rice milling capacity and discharges all rice without leaving any residue.
- Brown rice discharge mechanism which suctions, and discharges dirt and dust attached to brown rice.
- A stepless resistance cam is used to adjust the whiteness of the polished rice.
- The largest class of pressure feed/suction fan and large split cyclone are used to improve bran removal and low-temperature rice polishing.
- A 2.5-inch elevator with zero leftover rice is used to transfer rice.
|Model name||BXP-5F type|
|Hourly capacity||kg/h||Brown rice: 270-300
|Tank capacity||kg||Staking tank: brown rice 30, paddy 20|
|Rice mill motor||kw||3.7 (Three-phase 200V-4P)|
|Destoner motor||kw||0.1 (Three-phase 200V-4P)|
|Elevator motor||kw||0.09 (Three-phase 200V-4P)|
|Suction fan motor||kw||0.2 (Three-phase 200V-2P)|
|Safety device||Overload protection breaker|
|Size Width x Length x Height||mm||901 (1,395 with cyclone) x 1,038 x 1,750|