Electric drum pump that can be used widely from light oil to A heavy oil.
- Ideal for transferring low-viscosity oil from light oil to A heavy oil.
- Since it is an electric drum pump, it can be used easily just by inserting a stitch.
- A high-efficiency pump that sucks up one drum can in just 4 minutes.
- Low viscosity oil
- Heavy fuel oil A
- Light oil
- This pump is designed to be used exclusively for oils of comparatively low viscosity such as kerosene, light oil and heavy oil A.
- The pump cannot be used for any liquid of high viscosity such as heavy oil B and machine oil.
- Absolutely refrain from using the pump for primary petroleum such as gasoline.
- Refrain from empty operation of the pump as it can be the cause of bearing seizure.
|PUMP||Connection Diameter||20 mm (¾")|
|Connection Thread||Inner Pipe Thread|
|Total Head||7 m (23 ft)|
|Delivery Volume||50 L/min (13 USG/min)|
|MOTOR||Type||Enclosed Fan-Cooled Commutator|
|Voltage||AC 110V/130V||AC 220V-240V|
|Electric current||2.7 A||1 A|
|Power cord||Oil-Proof Cord 5 m|
|Delivery Hose||1 Oil-Proof Rubber Hose (φ20mm(φ¾")×2 m)|
|Weight||8 kg (17.6 lbs) (1 unit)|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||1218 x 281 x 157|