- Since there is no grass entanglement, the sweep of the brush cutter that cuts the grass is smooth.
- Also suitable for rechargeable brush cutters (Battery lasts a long time)
- Less scattering of stones etc. (Stones do not fly far away during mowing work.)
- For use at low speed rotation , there is no tension, it is less tiring, and it also leads to a significant reduction in fuel consumption.
- Considering safety, it does not damage the base of the main body, and only a part of the blade is damaged.
- The original Iwama Shiki blades.
- Diameter: 230mm (9 inch) / 255mm (10 inch)
- Number of teeth: 27P / 30P
- Thickness: 1.2mm
Note) Applicable to straight shaft weed trimmers with 25.4mm (1 inch) arbor.