- The slit has been changed from 1 to 2 slits, greatly improving shock absorption.
- Soft and light sharpness when used at low speed, good swing through dense undergrowth, less flying stones.
- Good fuel efficiency and the sharpness of the original Iwama Shiki WM type has been further improved, and the weight has also been reduced.
- In addition, the W slit effect absorbs the impact caused by contact between the cutting edge and hard foreign objects such as stones and gravel during use.
- It is durable and economical enough to cut weeds for a long time.
- Diameter: 230mm (9 inch) / 255mm (10 inch)
- Number of teeth: 27P / 30P
- Thickness: 1.05mm
Note) Applicable to straight shaft weed trimmers with 25.4mm (1 inch) arbor.