This is a best-seller refractometer (saccharimeter) from ATAGO.
It's a pocket-size meter for measuring sugar content.
It is used in industries ranging from food to industrial applications.
We have a PAL-1 BLT/i model that is designed for connecting to iPhone via Bluetooth is also available. Please contact us if you are interested in.
- Ergonomically designed for one-handed operation.
- Measurement history (up to 100 items) can be read by touching a contactless IC card reader / writer connected to an Android smartphone or a personal computer.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) allows you to measure in any room temperature.
- The meter can measure even hot liquid.
- Extremely water resistant (IP65). Can be washed under running water. It will float if accidentally dropped in water.
- Good Design awarded.
|Measurement range||Brix 0.0 to 53.0%|
|Measurement accuracy||+/- 0.2 %|
|Measurement temperature||10 to 100 degrees Celsius (ATC)|
|Ambient temperature||10 to 40 degrees Celsius|
|Power supply||2 x AAA batteries (not included)|
|International protection class||IP65 Water resistant|
|Dimensions and weight||5.5 x 3.1 x 10.9 cm, 100g|