Seeding implements used by attaching to a tractor.
Seeding Tractor Attachment AHT-TDU series have large capacity hoppers. The seeding attachments have disk claws that help sowing smoothly.
- It has disk type claws that allow to operate even in the field with stems and roots of crops.
- The hopper capacity is 3 L. It will reduce labor and time to supply seeds.
- The machine stably operates horizontal to the ground level without moving up/down even on the rough ground.
- It stabilizes the sowing depth by using pitching devices at front and back.
- It is equipped with highly accurate seeding rollers.
- It maintains high-precise sowing distance by the aid of the windshield under the sowing rollers.
- Row distance and sowing distance are easily adjusted without using a tool.
Rice, foxtail millet, common millet, carrot, small turnip, coated seeds.