This is a Vertical Rice Polisher that transforms brown rice into white rice by removing bran.
It is mostly used for inspectional purpose and testing in laboratories and universities.
This Rice Polisher has accurate yield and high reproducibility because it has vertical flow design that doesn't have residue inside.
This is one of the most reliable rice polishers that has been used in universities, laboratories and other agricultural facilities in Japan.
- It has processing capacity 30 kg/h.
- Hopper capacity is 5 kg of brown rice.
- The amount of flow of brown rice is adjustable.
- The bran box stores bran that was removed from 30 kg of brown rice.
- Parameters are controllable by adjusting the levers and knobs.
|Polishing method||Vertical Friction Method|
|Processing efficiency (kg/h)||30|
|Power (V)||Single phase 100|
|Power requirement (W)||300|
|The number of revolution (rpm)||
|Brown rice capacity (kg)||5|
|Min. viable amount (kg)||0.3|
|Safety function||Motor overload stopping device|