A replaceable blade saw that can be used for a wide range of purposes, from general and precision sawing to large-scale cutting.
- It is for horizontal grinding that handles everything from thick trees to thin trees for almighty. It has excellent straightness as well as sharpness.
- Uses a proprietary fluorine black coating that does not cut and does not easily adhere to tar.
- Surface treatment: Fluorine black paint
- Tooth tip impact (induction) hardening
- Use: For general structure horizontal grinding
- Blade length: 265mm
- Blade thickness: 0.6 mm
- Kerf width: 0.9 mm
- Tooth pitch: 1.75mm