A spare blade type saw for temporary frame and pruning work that combines the handle and the blade according to the application.
- Uses a rounded grip made of elastomer resin that grips firmly and is not slippery.
- Originally developed fluorine black coating blade that does not cut and does not easily adhere to tar
- Use: Temporary frame / pruning saw
- Mounting blade: G-SAW aluminumist spare blade 300 Fluorine Black
- Blade length: 300mm
- Plate thickness: 0.8 mm
- Cutting groove width: 1.1 mm
- Tooth pitch: 3.0mm