A spare blade type saw for temporary frame and pruning work that combines the handle and the blade according to the application.
- Uses a rounded grip made of elastomer resin that grips firmly and is not slippery.
- Originally developed fluorine black coating blade that does not cut and does not easily adhere to tar
- With a 2-step stopper, the blade angle can be adjusted in 2 steps according to the cutting condition.
- Use: Framing / pruning saw
- Mounting blade: G-SAW Aluminumist spare blade Thick blade 210 Fluorine black
- Blade length: 210mm
- Plate thickness: 0.9 mm
- Kerf width: 1.2 mm
- Tooth pitch: 3.0mm